The best fruit infuser water bottle is by far one of the hottest trends for health and fitness enthusiasts. We all know we should drink more water but it is so boring. We try to cheat with things like “Vitamin Water” or flavored water but don’t get caught out.
Flavored water is full of sugar!
So what to do? Flavour your water yourself with healthy fresh fruit. This way you get nice tasting water AND get healthy nutrients from fruits and vegetables at the same time.
How do infused bottles work?
These bottles essentially let you infuse fruits either by having a wide mouth to fit larger fruits or a juicer so you can infuse directly.
It used to be the case that these bottles were only spotted at the gym.However, you can spot fruit infuser water bottles at schools, office, and even public transport. With a growing health-conscious population, fruit infuser water bottles are only going to become more and more popular.
- 1 The Best Fruit Infuser Water Bottle – Detailed Reviews
- 2 The Real Zeal Infuze Bottle With Integrated Juicer Review
- 3 Infusion Pro Premium Fruit Infused Water Bottle Review
- 4 AVOIN Fruit Infuser Sport Water Bottle Review
- 5 InfuseFruit Sport Infuser Water Bottle with No-Sweat Insulating Sleeve Review
- 6 Positives
- 7 Negatives
- 8 One BIG Problem With ALL Fruit Water Infuser Bottles…
- 9 My Top Pick? Infusion Pro Premium Fruit Water Bottle
- 10 Comparison Table For The Best Fruit Infuser Water Bottle
The Best Fruit Infuser Water Bottle – Detailed Reviews
This bottle is perfect if you are going on a hiking trip but works just as well if you’re taking it to the gym or office.
It comes in a number of different colors. But whatever color you choose the exterior is frosted. The frost effect makes it look like a high-end premium product despite its low cost.
- This bottle is 100% BPA free. This means you don’t have to worry about dangerous chemicals from leaching into your infused water.
- The real zeal infuze bottle has a great design and feels like a high quality product while still being a affordable.
- This fruit infuser bottle has a removable handle which allows you to easily carry it around.
- You’ll also be happy to know that it has the ability to fit in most car cup holders.
- The bottle has a locking mechanism.
- The design is so striking that you might get lots of people running up to you asking you where you got your bottle from! Seriously. It looks so upscale and unique that it’s bound to get attention.
- It is also dishwasher safe. But as always, I think it’s better to hand-wash bottles. Especially because you add fruit and vegetables, which can make the bottle smell if not washed properly.
- The bottle doesn’t have much space for fruit in the bottle. There is probably only enough space for half a lemon so you might want to only use smaller fruits. Or perhaps try using a combination of smaller fruits like blue berries, strawberries and other sliced fruit.
Despite this “drawback”, which I had to force myself to create, this is a great contender for best fruit infuser water bottle. Primarily because it is very practical, affordable yet has a great premium design.
Finally, the bottle comes in addition the following color options, including:
- The bottle comes with a lifetime guarantee! This is great if you ever need a replacement or have any issues.
- This bottle is dishwasher safe. This means that you can simply put it in a dishwasher rack and you’re good to go. However, I always recommend hand cleaning water bottles. Especially since fruit and vegetables can make your bottle smell if not thoroughly washed.
- The Infusion Pro Premium is stunning. It already looks like something that is capable of efficient infusion.
- The bottle comes in lots of different color options like white, black and green.
- It has a “sweat-proof design”. Or in other words, you won’t have “condensation” on your bottle when you put icy cold water into it.
I’m going to start of by saying that there are not many flaws with this product. I’ve had to dig deep for this but here goes.
- This fruit infuser water bottle can NOT handle hot water.
- The bottle only comes in 3 colours which is not as many as the other bottles offer.
The fact that I’ve had to mention limited number of available colours as a negative just goes to show how good this product is.
First of all, the Avoin fruit infuser sport water bottle comes at a good price. If you are looking for a good quality infuser bottle that is a little bit cheaper then this is a good choice. The typical price for this is between $10 – $30 and this seems very fair to me.
- This bottle comes with a flip-top lid. The result of this is that you don’t have to worry about your drink spilling out. The other side of this is that you also don’t have to worry about dirt getting in.
- The actual infuser can be removed. This means that you can transform your bottle into a reliable 27oz sports bottle.
- It is classed as dishwasher safe. However, hand-washing is always advisable.
- You can put it in the freezer without any problems! This is perfect in the summer time when you want ice cold infused water. Or even be super creative and make your infused water into a slushy or iced lolly.
- Another awesome feature of this bottle is it stops seeds from getting into your water. This is something missing from some of the rival fruit-infusers on this list. There is nothing worse than getting large bits of fruits and seeds in your infused water!
- Finally, this water bottle infuser is slightly bigger than the others. This means that you can be more creative and even try out slightly larger fruits.
- Even though the infuser is bigger than the others, you’ll still need to cut your chosen fruits into smaller pieces. To give you an idea of what this means, the bottle wont fit half an orange. This will need to be sliced down.
- The chamber lid can be a little difficult. Sometimes it can prove to be a little tricky to screw on. It could take a few tries before you can get it on. Sadly, this can lead to cross threading.
- Now I’m not one to judge a book by its cover but it feels and looks a little cheap. This is especially when compared to the other fruit infuser water bottles. However, the manufactures maintain that it is made from quality, durable material.
- There are no visible markers on the bottle. This means it is hard to know how much water / liquid you have in the bottle. It’s sad this was omitted as it is a small and easy fix that would really help people watching their weight etc.
- Finally, when the infuser is in place, the bottle only holds about 22oz of water. This is not the same as the advertised 27oz. False or incorrect advertising is a big no-no in my book.
There are lots of good things about this infuser bottle. However, one of the best is its size. This bottle has a 32oz water capacity. This is great because one of the biggest complaints regarding these types of bottles is how small they are. Which is less than ideal when the whole objective is to put large pieces of fruit into them. Also, if the water bottle is too small, it forces you to have to refill frequently. With a big bottle, however, you won’t have this problem.
- The typical price is usually less than $20. This makes it very budget-friendly.
- The bottle is 100% BPA free meaning you wont have to worry about harmful chemicals leaking into your drink. It also means that it is safe to use over and over again.
- If there are any problems however, the bottle comes with a 100% lifetime guarantee This means that you can decide to be refunded or request a replacement if there is ever any problem. InfuseFruit boldly state that they have a “no questions asked” policy when dealing with refund/replacement requests.
- You also get a free ebook when you buy this bottle. The ebook acts as a beginners guide to infusers. The book also includes a bunch of useful recipes and ideas for fruity fresh drinks.
- It is available through Amazon Prime. This means you can get free delivery and have it in your hand within 48 hours.
The InfuseFruit comes in a variety of 3 colors.
- Lemon Green
- Bubblegum Pink
Without a doubt, this bottle has many good points to potentially make it the best fruit infuser water bottle. However, there are also a few bad points that you should be aware off before you buy.
- The different colors have different prices. Yes, that’s right. The lemon green option is the cheapest while the charcoal option is the most expensive. The decision to do this seems inexplicable and gets a thumbs down from me.
- There are ONLY 3 color choices. It certainly would be nice to see a couple more color options. Or better still, evenly priced color options.
- The bottle can not cope with hot liquids because it’s made from plastic. This also means that it is not dishwasher safe as most dishwashers use hot water. The result of this? You need to wash this bottle by hand every time whether you like it or not.
One BIG Problem With ALL Fruit Water Infuser Bottles…
The problem with fruit infuser water bottles is that you MUST hand wash them.
Whether they are “dishwasher safe” or not, you must wash them by hand at least in conjunction with using the dishwasher.
Why MUST I hand wash my fruit infuser water bottle?
Because you are putting in fruit, herbs and sliced vegetables all of which build up bacteria over time. The dishwasher does not reach the depth and corners of your water bottle. Parts of the bottle that the dishwasher does not reach will lead to bacteria, mould and even a smelly bottle over time.
After looking at all of the best fruit infuser water bottles my top pick is the “Infusion Pro Premium Fruit Water Bottle”. This is by far the best fruit infuser water bottle. It gets everything right and the fact that I struggled to find any flaws just goes to show how good it is.
So lets see…
…sweat proof design, lifetime guarantee, dishwasher safe, competitively priced, holds lots of fruits and looks great. I think this is by far the best fruit infuser water bottle available on the market today.
Comparison Table For The Best Fruit Infuser Water Bottle