Last Updated on December 7, 2020
Strawberry detox water is one of the most popular infused water recipes ever.
But did you know that strawberry detox water is also very good for you?
Discover the healthy benefits of strawberry water and enjoy delicious strawberry detox water recipes.
Taste it and you’ll agree that detoxifying water, enriched with strawberry, is one of the best-tasting detoxifying drinks you’ve ever tasted.
Special tip: Strawberry Detox Water is perfect for drinking all day, and to help you, I recommend that you buy a detox water bottle. These portable fruit bottles make it easy to create a batch of strawberry detox water and take it everywhere. It’s worth the investment of $20 to $30 for your health.
- How To Make Strawberry Water
- How To Make Strawberry Infused Water
- Strawberry Detox Water To Lose Weight
- Strawberry Water Recipe
- Strawberry Water Benefits
- 1. Strawberries are a natural diuretic.
- 2. Strawberries can suppress appetite.
- 3. Strawberries can prevent inflammation.
- 4. Strawberries help to stimulate the immune system.
- 5. Strawberries help to promote the growth of good intestinal bacteria.
- 6. Strawberries can help fight cholesterol (bad).
- 7. Strawberries can increase the absorption of nutrients.
- 8. Strawberries can help maintain the health of the nervous system.
- 9. Strawberries help prevent constipation.
- 10. Strawberries can help lower blood pressure.
- Strawberry Water Detox
How To Make Strawberry Water
Cool a mixture of sliced strawberries, sugar and water for a few hours, then mix and strain.
When the thirst comes, pour over the ice and decorate with lime and mint and enjoy the freshly discovered freshness.
How To Make Strawberry Infused Water
For each detox water recipe, the preparation steps are more or less the same:
- Put the ingredients in the bottom of a glass or bottle of fruit infusion jug.
- Cover with ice in half and then fill with water.
- Put in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- You can refill the container 2-3 times before it starts to lose flavor.
- These ingredients are based on making in a 2 quart glass.
- If you want to use a portable fruit jug, you should reduce the ingredients by about half or less on multi-ingredient recipes.
Strawberry Detox Water To Lose Weight
When it comes to weight loss and water, the two go hand in hand.
Talk about a refreshing metabolism stimulant. A detox drink made from strawberry, mint and lemon is enriched with vitamin C.
This gives your metabolism a strong boost while it burns fat and increases weight loss. It also contains anti-inflammatory ingredients and is ideal for fighting cold and flu viruses.f
Strawberry Water Recipe
Here are the simple steps for the perfect strawberry water recipe:
- Place 8 ounces of stalk and thin slices of strawberries and 1/2 thin sliver of English cucumber in a glass.
- For still infused water, add 2 liters of water.
- For carbonated water, add 1 liter of seltzer during preparation and a second quarter just before serving.
Strawberry Water Benefits
1. Strawberries are a natural diuretic.
The water content in strawberries makes it a low-calorie fruit, but it also makes it a great natural diuretic. By taking extra strawberries, urination can increase and prevent kidney and urinary tract infections.
2. Strawberries can suppress appetite.
One of the biggest benefits of strawberries is their fiber content. This small fruit contains soluble and insoluble fiber.
These serve a variety of functions in the body. But, along with many roles in the body, they are also hard to break down and digest. Sounds negative? Actually, it’s an advantage.
Strawberries can absorb water and slow down digestive processes while expanding the stomach. This sends multiple signals to the brain, reducing hunger and cravings.
If your goal is weight loss, strawberries are a great help and should be added to your diet as often as possible.
3. Strawberries can prevent inflammation.
This gives another powerful property of strawberries: its high content of vitamin C. One of the benefits of this nutrient is its ability to fight inflammation, to keep its unpleasant symptoms at bay.
4. Strawberries help to stimulate the immune system.
The anti-inflammatory properties of strawberries not only help protect cells from damage but also help the immune system fight off an infection.
This is because viral or bacterial infections can cause a high level of inflammation, which can slow down the immune system and prevent it from getting well again.
5. Strawberries help to promote the growth of good intestinal bacteria.
Soluble fiber is great for fighting hunger but can do much more. Another function of this type of fiber is to keep the natural bacteria healthy in the gut.
Bacteria plays a very important role in physical and mental health, some of which are still being discovered.
Including some strawberries in your diet can play a vital role in improving your health by improving your gut.
6. Strawberries can help fight cholesterol (bad).
Adding strawberries to your detox water can also help improve heart health. By reducing unhealthy LDL cholesterol, strawberries can help prevent the buildup of plaque in the arteries.
This can help prevent heart problems and keep your blood vessels healthy and flexible.
7. Strawberries can increase the absorption of nutrients.
This benefit is another important aspect of soluble fiber in strawberries. By supporting the absorption of nutrients, these berries can help to increase the amount of nutrients you get from both the berries and other foods that you eat.
8. Strawberries can help maintain the health of the nervous system.
Strawberries are not only rich in vitamins, but also rich in minerals like potassium and manganese.
All of this helps the functioning of the nervous system by helping to drive the electrical signals they carry.
9. Strawberries help prevent constipation.
While the soluble fiber in strawberries is good for natural bacteria, insoluble fiber has some unique health benefits.
This can help prevent constipation, which can be a very common problem in the elderly. Both young and older users can benefit from including these sweet berries in their diet.
10. Strawberries can help lower blood pressure.
By fighting bad cholesterol and increasing urination, strawberries can also bring more benefits to your heart by lowering your blood pressure.
This can further reduce the likelihood of future heart problems and help improve your overall health.
Instantly Convert EVERYTHING Into WATER! (Insane Results!)
AquaTru Water Filter
Berkey Water Filter
|- Fluoride by 91.8% (WITHOUT extra filters).|
- Lead 97.5%
- Benzene 99.9%
- Chlorine 96.6%
- Cysts 99.99%
|- Fluoride by 99.9% (special filters required).
- Lead 97.5%
- Benzene 99.8%
|Available in 1-size only.||Available in various sizes.|
|Plastic materials.||Metal & plastic materials.|
|Number of filters: 3||Number of filters: 2 - 4|
|Filter methods: Mechanical, Reverse Osmosis & Activated Carbon filters.||Filter methods: Black microporous-filters & white fluoride Filters|
|4-stage filter process.||2-stage filter process.|
|Holds a maximum water capacity of 3-quarts.||2.25 Gallons|
|45.7 x 45.7 x 38.1 cm||19" High x 8.5" Diameter|
|System: 1 year limited warranty.||Filters: 2 years; System: 1 year.|
|Full Performance Data Sheet (AquaTru).||NOT PROVIDED|
|SPECIAL OFFER? |
Yes, 10% OFF code MRWATERGEEK
Strawberry Water Detox
Detox water is any infused water recipe that helps eliminate toxins from your system and improves your health.
But the most important beneficial ingredient is water.
But you can be sure that pumping your body with healthy vitamins and nutrients will make you healthier and more energetic.