Article Last Updated: December 2020
Aquasana filter replacement depends on the specific product and model that you have. This is why (in this article) I will meticulously go through every single Aquasana product and let you know which replacement cartridge you need.
The filter cartridges typically remove chlorine, cysts, lead, gasoline additives, VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and pesticides.
The result of this is that it leaves beneficial minerals in your water for superior health benefits compared to reverse osmosis systems.
So in basic terms, these filters will not only filter your water but also leave healthy minerals behind. This is unlike say distilled water that removes everything from your water (good and bad).
Replacement filters from Aquasana are typically easy to install and this means you can start enjoying delicious water in minutes.
Use the table below to quickly find the make, model and product for the Aquasana filter replacement that you need.
Aquasana Filter Replacement Cartridge For Every Product (Table)
Aquasana Water Bottle
The Aquasana water bottle with filters:
Stainless steel insulated filter bottles. It removes over 99% of bacteria, lead, chlorine, cryptosporidium, and giardia. The filtering will start the second you pour water into the bottle and then start to drink.
Aquasana water bottle without filters but insulated (keeps contents hot and cold):
The best part of this is that it keeps your water cold or hot.
Cold and hot water, hot. The size means that it is small enough for you to take everywhere but big enough for you to carry enough water that will help quench your thirst.
Comes with lifetime warranty.
Standard Aquasana water bottle made from glass etc:
- Premium glass bottle with sleeve.
- Glass bottle with sleeve.
- Glass bottled twin-pack.
- One liter glass carafe.
- Premium glass bottled six-pack.
- Glass bottles six-pack.
Aquasana Products (Complete List)
Here is the full list of Aquasana products:
|Whole House Water Filters |
Water Pitcher Machine
Salt-Free Water Softener
Salt Free Water Softener + Filter Combos
Tap Faucet and Under sink Filters
What Does Aquasana Filter Out?
Here is a list of the things that Aquasana can filter out:
- Aquasana Rhino eliminates 97% chlorine.
- Aquasana filters can also harmful remove heavy metals like mercury, lead as well as industrial solvents.
- These filters can also treat things like organic chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides and VOCs.
- Lead by 99.62%
- PFOS/PFOA by 98%
- Chlorine and chloramines by 90%.
- Cysts, which can be chlorine resistant by 99.95%
- Upgrade to add on the UV filter option. This kills 99.99% of viruses such as coli, bacteria. It is also capable of killing chlorine-resistant cysts (giardia and cryptosporidium).
Aquasana Filter Replacement
Coupon Code: You can currently get 25-50% OFF Aquasana using the coupon code AQGEEK50. ENDS SOON
How to Change Aquasana Filter Replacements
The filter change may vary depending on the model. However, you will find that most of them follow the same principle.
- If you need to change the filter, turn off the water filter inlet valve.
- Use the supplied wrench to screw in the filter and hold a bucket to catch the dripping water.
- Clean the inside of the filter with a clean, dry cloth.
- Insert the new filter and tighten it with the filter key.
- Turn on the inlet valve again.
- Run the water for at least 10 minutes to activate the filter before testing the water.